Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Official New Moon Trailer: Meet Jacob Black

Oh My Gosh!!! Anyone that truly knows me, knows that I have been obsessed with the Twilight series books since reading them all over a year ago. Each movie that comes out just feeds into it and I find myself thinking of nothing else!
I have to admit that the Twilight movie was a disaster, but the more I watch it, the more I like it. Now the hype is all about New Moon, and I'm ecstatic! It was one of my favorite books out of the four - I am a HUGE Jacob fan all the way.
This new trailer was just released and I could sit and watch it all day.... =)

The movie release date is November 20th, and you can be sure that a group of us will be going!
Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Margo K. said...

I've watched this like 5 times since it came out a few days ago! So excited. :0