Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Lion King

Several years ago when The Lion King came to town, I went with my mother, and absolutely LOVED it! I swore then that if it ever came again I would take Shianne and Hunter (depending his age). So when it came to town this winter, I bought tickets for Shianne and me.

We were very excited - it was our own little "girls day"!

Just as before, it was absolutely amazing! Shianne loved it, and at several points during the show, it brought me to tears - it was so beautiful. Already looking forward to the next time it comes to town, and I'll take Hunter as well.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I got to go this year too. I went with my mother-in-law for the first time and it was absolutely amazing. I had no idea what a treat we were in for! Glad you got to enjoy it with Shianne.