Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Camera!


Having always loved to take pictures of my family and friends, and realizing that sometimes my little camera doesn't always have the best quality, I finally invested in a nice camera, not just a point and click. It's a Canon Rebel XTi, and I'm so excited to use it. It just arrived via UPS yesterday, although I recieved the lens I ordered last week. Of course, as soon as the kids got home I was clicking away, just so see how it does. So far I'm loving it, even though I don't know 1/2 of what it can do yet. Granted, I'm not setting out to be a professional photographer!! I just want to have great pictures, especially of the kids in sports and dance.

1 comment:

Margo K. said...

Sole Family, nice to see some great pics and updates. Welcome to the blog world, I'm a pretty new member myself. Can't wait for more updates soon. :)Keeney's