Sunday, April 26, 2009

Picture Week

This past week was picture week at the dance. Since Shianne is in 6 different group dances, and I'm not rich, I decided to try and get some of my own pictures with my new camera. Now, I know next to nothing about photography, so the first few didn't turn out very good. I didn't want to use the flash, and mess up the real photographers photos, or make him mad. After that I talked to a very knowledgable friend (thank you Angela) and they rest turned out better.

Anyway, here are Shianne's group dance photos. Again, the first few aren't the best - I am still learning....



"Michelle" (by The Beatles) - Ballet




"Start the Party" - Hip Hop



"Party" - Tap"Let 'er Rip" (Shooting Starz) - Tap

"Soul Army" (Shooting Starz) - Hip Hop





Then we got to perform all of them (except for ballet) at Northtown Mall today!! Shianne LOVED it - she loves performing anywhere. =) My little Dancing Queen.....

No comments: